Welcome to the weekly #writephoto prompt!
Sticking with the springtime photos. I captured this little guy along with his mother in a pen alongside some very expecting mothers. Is spring an inspiring time for you? I hope so, I can’t wait to read your entries.
For visually challenged writers, the image shows a group of mother sheep about to give birth, with one newly arrived lamb visible.
The regulars already know this bit, but for those that don’t:
- Each Thursday at Noon GMT I will post the #writephoto prompt
- Use the image and prompt as inspiration to create a post on your own blog… poetry, prose, humour… light or dark, whatever you choose, as long as it is fairly family-friendly.
- Please have your entries linked back to the original prompt post by the following Tuesday at Noon GMT.
- Link back to this post with a pingback (Hugh has an excellent tutorial here) and/or leave a link in the comments below, to be included in the round-up.
- Please click their links to visit the blogs of other contributors and take time to read and comment on their work.
- Use the #writephoto hashtag in your title so your posts can be found.
- There is no word limit and no style requirements, except that your post must take inspiration from the image and/or the prompt word given in the title of this post.
- Feel free to use #writephoto logo or include the prompt photo in your post if you wish, or you may replace it with one of your own to illustrate your work.
- By participating in the #writephoto challenge, please be aware that your post may be featured as a reblog on this blog and I will link to your post for the round-up each week.
If you need some more inspiration or fancy a bit of light reading, click here for last weeks round-up: https://new2writing.wordpress.com/2021/04/08/writephoto-round-up-rabbit/
I can’t wait to read your creations.
45 thoughts on “#WRITEPHOTO – NEWBORNS”
They were. Poor exhausted Mama sheep too. KL ❤
Fire on the Farm
A crashed tanker sends an inferno toward a barn full of ewes and their lambs. Will disaster strike or are their heroes on the farm?
Brilliant (and lightning-quick) entry. Thank you so much for taking part. I have set this to reblog later today. KL ❤
Thank you so much, KL. I really appreciate your kind comments and the reblog too!
Pingback @ https://indishe.wordpress.com/2021/04/08/writephoto-newborns/
Loved the pic.
Beautiful entry. I have set this to reblog tomorrow. KL ❤
Hope you like this KL
Here is mine too.
Such a cute photo, KL!
I only wish I was more inspired, but here is my rather lame (not lamb) entry!
Haha! No, it wasn’t lame, I loved it. Great post.
Thank you for joining in the fun. KL ❤
My offering is now live there:
Hi KL, here’s my post. Thanks
Happy Sunday, KL 🙂
Comments are closed.