Welcome to the weekly #writephoto prompt!
I’m always intrigued by tombs. Just human curiosity, nothing grizzly. Although, I also love a good ghost story and actually there is one to go with this site, but I’ll tell you more about that in the write-up.
I can’t wait to read your entries with this one, I think it could prove an interesting one!
For visually challenged writers, the image shows a table tomb. Whilst a lot of the stonework is eroded, it is obvious this was quite an ornate tomb in its time.
The regulars already know this bit, but for those that don’t:
- Each Thursday at Noon GMT I will post the #writephoto prompt
- Use the image and prompt as inspiration to create a post on your own blog… poetry, prose, humour… light or dark, whatever you choose, as long as it is fairly family-friendly.
- Please have your entries linked back to the original prompt post by the following Tuesday at Noon GMT.
- Link back to this post with a pingback (Hugh has an excellent tutorial here) and/or leave a link in the comments below, to be included in the round-up.
- Please click their links to visit the blogs of other contributors and take time to read and comment on their work.
- Use the #writephoto hashtag in your title so your posts can be found.
- There is no word limit and no style requirements, except that your post must take inspiration from the image and/or the prompt word given in the title of this post.
- Feel free to use #writephoto logo or include the prompt photo in your post if you wish, or you may replace it with one of your own to illustrate your work.
- By participating in the #writephoto challenge, please be aware that your post may be featured as a reblog on this blog and I will link to your post for the round-up each week.
If you need some more inspiration or fancy a bit of light reading, check out last weeks round-up.
I can’t wait to read your creations.
26 thoughts on “#WRITEPHOTO – TOMB”
Reblogged this on About the Jez of It.
Oh this was fun, Thank you KL
Here’s my effort KL
Hi KL, here’s my post;
Another adventure for M and M
Short and sweet from me this week
Comments are closed.