Welcome to the weekly #writephoto prompt!
Creeping out of the trees
what do you see,
a Dinosaur I hear you say
Well, how can that be?
I can’t wait to read your entries with this one, I think it could prove a challenge!
For visually challenged writers, the image shows a red metal dinosaur in amongst the trees, beside a clearing.
The regulars already know this bit, but for those that don’t:
- Each Thursday at Noon GMT I will post the #writephoto prompt
- Use the image and prompt as inspiration to create a post on your own blog… poetry, prose, humour… light or dark, whatever you choose, as long as it is fairly family-friendly.
- Please have your entries linked back to the original prompt post by the following Tuesday at Noon GMT.
- Link back to this post with a pingback (Hugh has an excellent tutorial here) and/or leave a link in the comments below, to be included in the round-up.
- Please click their links to visit the blogs of other contributors and take time to read and comment on their work.
- Use the #writephoto hashtag in your title so your posts can be found.
- There is no word limit and no style requirements, except that your post must take inspiration from the image and/or the prompt word given in the title of this post.
- Feel free to use #writephoto logo or include the prompt photo in your post if you wish, or you may replace it with one of your own to illustrate your work.
- By participating in the #writephoto challenge, please be aware that your post may be featured as a reblog on this blog and I will link to your post for the round-up each week.
If you need some more inspiration or fancy a bit of light reading, click here for last weeks round-up.
I can’t wait to read your creations.
54 thoughts on “#WRITEPHOTO – DINOSAUR”
Hi KL, such an interesting photo.
Here’s my response;
Awww wonderful job Sadje, and so quick off the block too – phew! Well done. I’ve set this to reblog later today. KL ❤
Thanks KL. It came to me as I saw the prompt. I’m glad you liked it.
I’ve missed the last few weeks. I’ll give it a try if work lets me!
Thanks Trent. No worries at all. Is this one inspiring something? KL ❤
I did get a little something. I hope you enjoy: https://trentsworld.blog/2021/04/15/dinosaur-writephoto/
Reblogged this on About the Jez of It.
Thank you for the reblog. I really appreciate your support. KL ❤
Most welcome x
Think I have pingback issues. Here’s my story.
Issues With Exhibits
A new job as exhibition manager is no fun for Lizzie. Then the exhibits start destroying the park. Dinosaurs! Run!
This is absolutely brilliant Mason, I thoroughly enjoyed this adventure. I’ve set it to reblog tomorrow. KL ❤
I love dinosaurs. Thank you so much for the perfect prompt. I’m pleased you enjoyed my story and thanks for the reblog.
My apologies for missing last week, but thank you for a fabby fun prompt this week
No problem at all. Haha – what a fabulous comeback entry! Great job. KL ❤
Thank you KL xx
My take on this colourful character – https://inkdrops.blog/2021/04/15/dinosaur/
A very interesting picture!
Pingback @ https://indishe.wordpress.com/2021/04/15/napowrimo2021writephoto-dinosaur/
Here’s my effort this week
My submission 🙂 https://relaxitsallwrite.wordpress.com/2021/04/15/writephoto-dinosaur/
Here’s mine, KL!
thanks for the prompt, KL 🙂
Reblogged this on Janet's Thread 2 and commented:
I think I will try to participate. Not that I’m short of ideas for my blog but…….
Hi KL another lovely prompt.
Here is mine
I’ve been looking from a distance and just had to join in. Here’s my inaugural attempt:
I won’t be doing mine till next Thursday, KL, because it’s my S for the AtoZChallenge! But I hope you enjoy it anyway (it’s another haiku).
Thanks Jemima, depending on what time on Thursday you publish, if you send me the link I can still add it to the roundup for you (I publish that on Thursday mornings). KL ❤
It’ll be up at 5:17, not sure whether that’s GMT or BST, though!
Comments are closed.