Welcome to the weekly #writephoto prompt!
Perpetual peace is only found in the graveyardImmanuel Kant
What stories do you think hide in this peaceful place?
For visually challenged writers, the image shows a cemetery path with graves and trees aligning each side of it.
The regulars already know this bit, but for those that don’t:
- Each Thursday at Noon GMT I will post the #writephoto prompt
- Use the image and prompt as inspiration to create a post on your own blog… poetry, prose, humour… light or dark, whatever you choose, as long as it is fairly family-friendly.
- Please have your entries linked back to the original prompt post by the following Tuesday at Noon GMT.
- Link back to this post with a pingback (Hugh has an excellent tutorial here) and/or leave a link in the comments below, to be included in the round-up.
- Please click their links to visit the blogs of other contributors and take time to read and comment on their work.
- Use the #writephoto hashtag in your title so your posts can be found.
- There is no word limit and no style requirements, except that your post must take inspiration from the image and/or the prompt word given in the title of this post.
- Feel free to use #writephoto logo or include the prompt photo in your post if you wish, or you may replace it with one of your own to illustrate your work.
- By participating in the #writephoto challenge, please be aware that your post may be featured as a reblog on this blog and I will link to your post for the round-up each week.
If you need some more inspiration or fancy a bit of light reading, check out last weeks round-up.
I can’t wait to read your creations.
30 thoughts on “#WRITEPHOTO – Cemetery”
I think I must be setting a record, to be posting this within three hours of your publishing the photo! Out at 7 am (UK) on Monday as usual.
Thanks, Jemima 🙂. KL ❤️
Here’s mine KL
I made it on the day too .
Warning it’s a scary one !
Thank you, Willow. KL ❤️
a pantoum from my archive, KL 🙂
Here’s mine. It’s a sad story this time though.
Thanks Gary. KL ❤️
Hi KL, here is mine;
Thanks Sadje. KL ❤️
Wrote this in a hurry last night so hope it’s got something readable about it :). https://www.rebecca-douglass.com/2022/10/writephoto-cemetery.html