Welcome to the weekly #writephoto prompt!
Bold and Yellow
A marvel to view
What subsea adventure
Awaits for you
Can this little seahorse capture your imagination?
For visually challenged writers, the image shows a yellow seahorse bobbing along in the water.
The regulars already know this bit, but for those that don’t:
- Each Thursday at Noon GMT I will post the #writephoto prompt
- Use the image and prompt as inspiration to create a post on your own blog… poetry, prose, humour… light or dark, whatever you choose, as long as it is fairly family-friendly.
- Please have your entries linked back to the original prompt post by the following Tuesday at Noon GMT.
- Link back to this post with a pingback (Hugh has an excellent tutorial here) and/or leave a link in the comments below, to be included in the round-up.
- Please click their links to visit the blogs of other contributors and take time to read and comment on their work.
- Use the #writephoto hashtag in your title so your posts can be found.
- There is no word limit and no style requirements, except that your post must take inspiration from the image and/or the prompt word given in the title of this post.
- Feel free to use #writephoto logo or include the prompt photo in your post if you wish, or you may replace it with one of your own to illustrate your work.
- By participating in the #writephoto challenge, please be aware that your post may be featured as a reblog on this blog and I will link to your post for the round-up each week.
If you need some more inspiration or fancy a bit of light reading, check out last weeks round-up.
I can’t wait to read your creations.
20 thoughts on “#WRITEPHOTO – Seahorse”
Here’s mine KL
New troubles For Morgarna , Merlin and their new squatters!
I took a bit of artistic liberty with this one!😊
It took me a few days to find my entry point to this prompt but I like what I found and hope you do too.
An opportunity for some climate fiction for me. Maybe it’s a slightly repetitive theme, but then, it needs repeating. Online Monday c 7 am UK time.
Absolutely Jemima! I look forward to it. Take care. KL ♥️
Haha – brilliant. Poor Doris.