For something so small,
So many were inspired
Some pieces made me laugh
Some made me cry hard!
Wow, what a wonderful week, with a real variety of entrants, thank you all for such great contributions. I have tried to reblog a few since the post went out so hopefully, you will have seen some of them trickling through, but here is the list below (if I have missed anyone, please let me know). It makes for fantastic reading.
- seahorse/ – pensitivity101
- K.L. Caley’s #WRITEPHOTO – Seahorse | willowdot21
- A Leafy Sea Dragon – Gypsie’s Wonderful World of Words
- #Writephoto – I Am Not Dad – About the Jez of It
- Seahorse – The Inkwell
- The Reach of a Sea Horse :: N2W 220709 – Gary A Wilson Stories
- Not So Mellow #writephoto | TanGental
- seriously – nope, not pam
- seahorse-writephoto-flash-fiction/ – jemimapett
- Seahorses’ Monogamous Heart #WritePhoto – Selma
I hope you’ll join me for another #writephoto challenge published today at 12 o’clock GMT.
Thank you all again for taking part in #WRITEPHOTO – Seahorse