A little TLC
and what would you see?
A home fit for a family
A happy place to be.
Fixing the windows
New locks on the doors
Returning this place
To what it’s been before.
This beautiful house really captured my heart. This photo was taken in Richmond, Yorkshire. The house is actually on the main street to the Market Town, passed by each day, yet as it was hidden behind huge hedges, many, including residents, didn’t even know what was there. Locals are all waiting to see what the owner is going to do with it.
Wow – No.10 this week has been more interesting than an episode of Eastenders! But if you’re after something different to read, this is our fantastic collection of entries to go with this interesting house:
- Restoration – The Inkwell
- writephoto-restoration/ –pensitivity101
- A bucket load of money needed – Keep it alive
- #Writephoto – Return to Adasi – About the Jez of It
- Haunted House: Compilation 07/01/2022 – Stine Writing
- My House and Treasures :: N2W 220702 – Gary A Wilson Stories
- Hatched Or Dispatched? #blogbattle #writephoto | TanGental
- K.L.Caley’s : #WRITEPHOTO – Restoration. | willowdot21
- best – nope, not pam
If I’ve missed any, please do let me know. 🙂
I hope you’ll join me for another #writephoto challenge published today at 12 o’clock GMT.
Thank you all again for taking part in #writephoto – Restoration