Welcome to the weekly #writephoto prompt!
Oh I do like to be beside the seaside…. although perhaps not so close to the cliff edge. What does this coastline image mean to you?
For visually challenged writers, the image shows a high area of rock with a very steep side, often on a coast. The cliff has a grassy top. The sea can be seen further out.
The regulars already know this bit, but for those that don’t:
- Each Thursday at Noon GMT I will post the #writephoto prompt
- Use the image and prompt as inspiration to create a post on your own blog… poetry, prose, humour… light or dark, whatever you choose, as long as it is fairly family-friendly.
- Please have your entries linked back to the original prompt post by the following Tuesday at Noon GMT.
- Link back to this post with a pingback (Hugh has an excellent tutorial here) and/or leave a link in the comments below, to be included in the round-up.
- Please click their links to visit the blogs of other contributors and take time to read and comment on their work.
- Use the #writephoto hashtag in your title so your posts can be found.
- There is no word limit and no style requirements, except that your post must take inspiration from the image and/or the prompt word given in the title of this post.
- Feel free to use #writephoto logo or include the prompt photo in your post if you wish, or you may replace it with one of your own to illustrate your work.
- By participating in the #writephoto challenge, please be aware that your post may be featured as a reblog on this blog and I will link to your post for the round-up each week.
If you need some more inspiration or fancy a bit of light reading, check out last weeks round-up.
I can’t wait to read your creations.
44 thoughts on “#WRITEPHOTO – Cliff Edge”
Hi KL, here’s my post;
here’s mine, KL 🙂
Ayla and Freddie are enjoying a romantic time on the beach. Nature is about to ruin their day!
Oh! I love this photo, I’m afraid it M and M again with a bit of a cliff Edge as well as a cliffhanger💜
Oops here’s my link!
Hi KL !!
Here is my take- https://priyancijain.wordpress.com/2021/08/13/choices-on-verge/
https://phillipknightscott.com/2021/08/13/even-still/ First time here! This was fun!
Thanks! Here’s mine:
Took me a while to work out how to handle this one… but at least I’ve scheduled it correctly this week. (Last week’s is still available to view!)
Thanks for hosting. My poem :-
Thank you all for stopping by and reading.
(I have posted two challenges in one blog ie. #reenasxplorationchallenge and #writepost)
Comments are closed.