Welcome to the weekly #writephoto prompt!
Where are you climbing to (or from), what’s beyond the light? I’d love to know.
I can’t wait to read your entries!
For visually challenged writers, the image shows a stone stairwell with an opening obscured by a bright light.
The regulars already know this bit, but for those that don’t:
- Each Thursday at Noon GMT I will post the #writephoto prompt
- Use the image and prompt as inspiration to create a post on your own blog… poetry, prose, humour… light or dark, whatever you choose, as long as it is fairly family-friendly.
- Please have your entries linked back to the original prompt post by the following Tuesday at Noon GMT.
- Link back to this post with a pingback (Hugh has an excellent tutorial here) and/or leave a link in the comments below, to be included in the round-up.
- Please click their links to visit the blogs of other contributors and take time to read and comment on their work.
- Use the #writephoto hashtag in your title so your posts can be found.
- There is no word limit and no style requirements, except that your post must take inspiration from the image and/or the prompt word given in the title of this post.
- Feel free to use #writephoto logo or include the prompt photo in your post if you wish, or you may replace it with one of your own to illustrate your work.
- By participating in the #writephoto challenge, please be aware that your post may be featured as a reblog on this blog and I will link to your post for the round-up each week.
If you need some more inspiration or fancy a bit of light reading, check out last weeks round-up.
I can’t wait to read your creations.
33 thoughts on “#WRITEPHOTO – THE STAIRWAY”
thanks for the prompt, KL 🙂
Reblogged this on About the Jez of It and commented:
This one needs me to take a deep breath, I know where it is going
Fabulous prompt KL
Dalian wakes up to a sinister message on his phone. His girlfriend is in danger. Can he reach her before she’s thrown to her death?
Thank you for the prompt
This is a great prompt K L here is mine .
This is a nice prompt KL
Here’s my work
And mine’s ready to emerge on Monday around 7 am UK time. http://jemimapett.com/blog/2021/07/12/rough-steps-flash-fiction-writephoto/
Comments are closed.