Welcome to the weekly #writephoto prompt!
It exists! It really exists! What treasures (or challenges) await those that plant one of these?
For visually challenged writers, the image shows a plant pot with a big green plant inside. The label declares it a “Money Tree”.
The regulars already know this bit, but for those that don’t:
- Each Thursday at Noon GMT I will post the #writephoto prompt
- Use the image and prompt as inspiration to create a post on your own blog… poetry, prose, humour… light or dark, whatever you choose, as long as it is fairly family-friendly.
- Please have your entries linked back to the original prompt post by the following Tuesday at Noon GMT.
- Link back to this post with a pingback (Hugh has an excellent tutorial here) and/or leave a link in the comments below, to be included in the round-up.
- Please click their links to visit the blogs of other contributors and take time to read and comment on their work.
- Use the #writephoto hashtag in your title so your posts can be found.
- There is no word limit and no style requirements, except that your post must take inspiration from the image and/or the prompt word given in the title of this post.
- Feel free to use #writephoto logo or include the prompt photo in your post if you wish, or you may replace it with one of your own to illustrate your work.
- By participating in the #writephoto challenge, please be aware that your post may be featured as a reblog on this blog and I will link to your post for the round-up each week.
If you need some more inspiration or fancy a bit of light reading, click here for last weeks round-up.
I can’t wait to read your creations.
35 thoughts on “#WRITEPHOTO – MONEY TREE”
Reblogged this on About the Jez of It.
Thank you so much for the reblog. KL ❤
Most welcome, great prompt xx
I was going to name the lad in this piece George or Rishi – i thought against it 🙂 https://inkdrops.blog/2021/05/20/magic-money-tree/
Wasn’t expecting the prompt to take me this way, but I obey my rule with your prompts and go with the instinct
Snakes in the City
When drug dealers want their money, you better pay up or else. When Karibo offers up a money plant, the dealers will get more than they bargained for.
A bit of whimsy and wishful thinking from me this week
Hi KL, here’s my post;
Here’s my contribution today: https://sparksfromacombustiblemind.com/2021/05/20/writephoto-a-magic-tree/
Pingback @ https://indishe.wordpress.com/2021/05/21/4348/
Quite a different prompt but interesting!
I think most of us can us a money tree.. And I’m sure there are those that will try to fool us into thinking one would actually help us: https://trentsworld.blog/2021/05/21/money-tree-writephoto/
https://jenanita01.com/?p=83601 just in case the pingback fails!
Mine will be out on Monday again (around 7 am UK time) http://jemimapett.com/blog/2021/05/24/penny-for-your-thoughts-writephoto-flashfiction/
In case pingback didn’t take-https://ruthscribbles.com/2021/05/24/todays-scribble-05-24-21-writephoto-senryu/
Comments are closed.