Last Thursday, with Sue’s permission, I took up the #writephoto reigns and asked you all to join in once again on this creative challenge, and boy, what an amazing job – so many wonderful responses. I have tried to reblog a few since the post went out so hopefully, you will have seen some of them trickling through, but here is the list below. It makes for fantastic reading. I’ve also included the original entries from Sue’s post here too.
- SCVINCENT – The original and the best 🙂
- TamrahJo at Bally Bin
- Paul Lenzi from Poesy plus Polemics
- Helen Jones from Journey to Ambeth
- Michelle Clements James at Book Chat
- Geoff Le Pard at Tangental gave us his own take on the door
- Hugh from Hugh’s Views and News
- Florence from Meanings and Musings
- Cynthia Morgan at Booknvolume
- Stuart France, a conversation between Don and Wen
- K.L. Caley at new2writing (my slightly embarrassing original, full of typos, but written with love so I have left it as is).
I hope you’ll join me for another #writephoto challenge published today at 12 o’clock GMT.
Thank you all again, with special thanks to Sue who made this so meaningful for all of us.