Cluttered, crowded, lack of space
Wandering through this jam-packed place
Trying hard to find a treasure
That special object of pleasure
Believe it or not, the above is actually a cafe situated in Yorkshire with treasures in abundance for patrons to admire and some to purchase. Those eagle-eyed amongst you may have spotted the baby carrier to the left, as this was one of those rare occasions Mama managed to go somewhere nice and have a cuppa.
I’ve had so many wonderful responses and enjoyed each and every one. I have tried to reblog a few since the post went out so hopefully, you will have seen some of them trickling through, if I have featured your post remember to click back to it as lovely readers often stop by and leave wonderful comments.
Here is this weeks list below (if I have missed anyone, please let me know):
- write-photo-6th-january/ pensitivity101
- Antique – The Inkwell
- #writephoto – Antique – Sally’s Antique Wares and Stuff | Morpethroad
- Write Photo – Antiques or Rubbish? – ❀ Welcome To LSS Attitude of Gratitude❀
- It Takes A Genius #wrotephoto | TanGental
- weekend-coffee-share-old-new/ – pamelascanepa
- Antique | #writephoto Flash Fiction – Jemima Pett
- #Writephoto – Antique – nope, not pam
- #Writephoto ~ Antique ~ #Poetry | anitadawesauthor.com
- #WRITEPHOTO – Antique – Ladyleemanila
- An expensive mistake – Keep it alive
I hope you’ll join me for another #writephoto challenge published today at 12 o’clock GMT.
Thank you all again for taking part in #writephoto – Antique