Welcome to the weekly #writephoto prompt!
In celebration of this weekend’s forthcoming Easter Celebrations, I’ve dug out this gem. It almost had a bit of the Cheshire cat feeling to it, disappearing into the hedgerow. Hopefully, you’ll have a bit of fun with it. Enjoy!
For visually challenged writers, the image shows a pair of comical glasses shaped like a rabbit’s ears and whiskers, the glasses are in a hedgerow.
The regulars already know this bit, but for those that don’t:
- Each Thursday at Noon GMT I will post the #writephoto prompt
- Use the image and prompt as inspiration to create a post on your own blog… poetry, prose, humour… light or dark, whatever you choose, as long as it is fairly family-friendly.
- Please have your entries linked back to the original prompt post by the following Tuesday at Noon GMT.
- Link back to this post with a pingback (Hugh has an excellent tutorial here) and/or leave a link in the comments below, to be included in the round-up.
- Please click their links to visit the blogs of other contributors and take time to read and comment on their work.
- Use the #writephoto hashtag in your title so your posts can be found.
- There is no word limit and no style requirements, except that your post must take inspiration from the image and/or the prompt word given in the title of this post.
- Feel free to use #writephoto logo or include the prompt photo in your post if you wish, or you may replace it with one of your own to illustrate your work.
- By participating in the #writephoto challenge, please be aware that your post may be featured as a reblog on this blog and I will link to your post for the round-up each week.
If you need some more inspiration or fancy a bit of light reading, click here for last weeks round-up.
I can’t wait to read your creations.
37 thoughts on “#WRITEPHOTO – RABBIT”
Hi KL, thanks for this lovely prompt.
Here’s my post;
Brilliant. Thank you so much. I’ve set this to reblog this morning. Have a wonderful Easter break. KL ❤
Thanks KL. Over here we don’t celebrate Easter but our holy month of Ramadan is about to start soon. That’s a wonderful time for us all.
Oh wonderful, are you UK based? If so, hopefully you can make the most of the rules relaxing, you will be able to celebrate with family and friends this year. I think that has been one of the things people have missed most, seeing friends and family at these special times. KL 💖
No I love in Pakistan. And we are being very careful because covid cases are on the roses here. Still being in the same city we can visit each other, albeit carefully.
Oh keep yourself safe Sadje. Scary when the numbers rise. Take care and stay safe. KL ❤
Thanks a lot KL. We all are doing our best. 🙏🙏🙏
Hi KL, Liked the prompt ! here’s my take on it – https://inkdrops.blog/2021/04/01/rabbit/
Thank you so much. Brilliant take. I’ve set this to reblog later today.
Have a wonderful Easter break. KL ❤
Love this here is mine it’s a silly one 💜💜💜
Oops forgot the link 🙄
Awww this was very cute. I’ve set it to reblog later today.
Thank you so much for taking part, I hope you have a wonderful Easter break. KL<3
Thank you KL I hope you have a great Easter too 💜
Mine will be out on Saturday (C for the AtoZ Challenge) at lunchtime UK time. http://jemimapett.com/blog/2021/04/03/the-cheshire-bunny-writephoto-atozchallenge2021/
Heavily influenced by my week at work!
Hahaha. This is just brilliant. I’ve set this to reblog tomorrow.
Hope you have a wonderful Easter break. KL ❤
Thank you, KL. Wishing you and yours a fab EASTER too 💜
Reblogged this on About the Jez of It.
Thank you very much for the reblog. KL ❤
My pleasure, reminds me to get the ink going
Had some fun with this.
Pingback @ https://indishe.wordpress.com/2021/04/02/4031/
The prompt was quite interesting taking you to magical lands….
Thank you for joining in. Another fabulous entry. KL ❤
Well I got my pen moving, thank you for another great prompt xxx
It’s a brilliant entry. Well worth the wait and I loved your inspiration too. Thanks again for taking part. KL ❤
thank you xx
Comments are closed.