Welcome to the weekly #writephoto prompt!
All is still
on this peaceful lake
So what’s causing the water
to behave this way?
For visually challenged writers, the image shows a peaceful lake with calm blue skies, yet near the waterside is a huge ripple.
The regulars already know this bit, but for those that don’t:
- Each Thursday at Noon BST I will post the #writephoto prompt
- Use the image and prompt as inspiration to create a post on your own blog… poetry, prose, humour… light or dark, whatever you choose, as long as it is fairly family-friendly.
- Please have your entries linked back to the original prompt post by the following Tuesday at Noon GMT.
- Link back to this post with a pingback (Hugh has an excellent tutorial here) and/or leave a link in the comments below, to be included in the round-up.
- Please click their links to visit the blogs of other contributors and take time to read and comment on their work.
- Use the #writephoto hashtag in your title so your posts can be found.
- There is no word limit and no style requirements, except that your post must take inspiration from the image and/or the prompt word given in the title of this post.
- Feel free to use #writephoto logo or include the prompt photo in your post if you wish, or you may replace it with one of your own to illustrate your work.
- By participating in the #writephoto challenge, please be aware that your post may be featured as a reblog on this blog and I will link to your post for the round-up each week.
If you need some more inspiration or fancy a bit of light reading, check out last weeks round-up.
I can’t wait to read your creations.
11 thoughts on “#WRITEPHOTO – Ripple”
Well another fabulous photo 💜
Merlin’s not going to be too happy 😁.
Lovely photo prompt ❤️
Here is my offering to #WRITEPHOTO – Ripple
The Unexpected Ripple
Lovely picture KL. Here’s my take
Thank you for hosting, KL. Here’s mine :-
Thank you all for stopping by and reading.
my take on the prompt https://inkdrops.blog/2023/04/02/ripples-in-the-water-2/