My husband and I watched a documentary recently on what the fashion trade had done to the Aral Sea and it weighed heavily on my mind. For those interested, there is an impressive article here in the guardian showing the difference between 2000 and 2014. That’s a devastating effect just in my lifetime. I hope we can find some solutions and heal our planet.
Today’s tale was made with the Mustache Kit.
Want to play along?
I love playing around with the magnetic poetry blocks.
I’m no poetry writer so I prefer to create a short story of sorts.
The kits can be found here (and they are free):
- Original – http://play.magneticpoetry.com/poem/Original/kit/
- Poet – http://play.magneticpoetry.com/poem/Poet/kit/
- Love – http://play.magneticpoetry.com/poem/Love/kit/
- Mustache – http://play.magneticpoetry.com/poem/Mustache/kit/
- Nature – http://play.magneticpoetry.com/poem/Nature/kit/
- Geek – http://play.magneticpoetry.com/poem/Geek/kit/
7 thoughts on “Tile Tales – Fashion”
cool KL! ❤
Thank you very much. Hope you are doing okay? KL ❤
Great point to get across with the tiles this week I will be having a go later – It’s becoming a regular habit with me now 🙂
Oh fabulous! They are pretty addictive aren’t they? KL ❤
Here we go 🙂 https://poetisatinta.wordpress.com/2023/02/20/magnetic-words/
Wow, I had no idea about the impact of the fashion industry on the Aral Sea. It’s so important to raise awareness about these issues. On a lighter note, I’m excited to try out the Mustache Kit and see what kind of story I can come up with! Thanks for sharing these creative prompts. 🧔🏻♂️📝