Is there any feeling more wonderful, than a tiny person wrapping their little arms around you in a tight hug?
Although all hugs are magical, I think those are my favourite.
Today’s tale was made with the Poet Kit
Want to play along?
I love playing around with the magnetic poetry blocks.
I’m no poetry writer so I prefer to create a short story of sorts.
The kits can be found here (and they are free):
- Original – http://play.magneticpoetry.com/poem/Original/kit/
- Poet – http://play.magneticpoetry.com/poem/Poet/kit/
- Love – http://play.magneticpoetry.com/poem/Love/kit/
- Mustache – http://play.magneticpoetry.com/poem/Mustache/kit/
- Nature – http://play.magneticpoetry.com/poem/Nature/kit/
- Geek – http://play.magneticpoetry.com/poem/Geek/kit/
5 thoughts on “Tile Tales – Son”
I love how this captures so much meaning and heart ❤
Here is mine 🙂 https://poetisatinta.wordpress.com/2023/02/13/magnetic-tiles/
I love this so much, KL! 💕