“Pleasure was a siren, luring her to experience more”. ― Linda Howard.
Today’s tale was made with the Poet Kit
Want to play along?
I love playing around with the magnetic poetry blocks.
I’m no poetry writer so I prefer to create a short story of sorts.
The kits can be found here (and they are free):
- Original – http://play.magneticpoetry.com/poem/Original/kit/
- Poet – http://play.magneticpoetry.com/poem/Poet/kit/
- Love – http://play.magneticpoetry.com/poem/Love/kit/
- Mustache – http://play.magneticpoetry.com/poem/Mustache/kit/
- Nature – http://play.magneticpoetry.com/poem/Nature/kit/
- Geek – http://play.magneticpoetry.com/poem/Geek/kit/
9 thoughts on “Tile Tales – Regret”
awe so nice K.L! Xo
Hey! I absolutely love some of your posts. You’ve got a great blog. I’m new to blogging and would appreciate it if you could check out my blog sometime and give me a few pointers! Much appreciated! 🙏 ☺️ 🙌 😌 ❤️
That’s what smoking does for you!
A very good poem
Great – I’m going to have another go later 🙂
Hi thanks for the reminder 🙂