Welcome to the weekly #writephoto prompt!
Protecting these waters
Keeping everyone safe
Defending the innocent
And guarding this place
I can’t wait to read your entries with this one, it’s actually one of my favourites although I think it could prove a challenge (no pun intended). Remember if you are struggling with the image, you can just use the word. Most importantly have fun!
For visually challenged writers, the image shows a huge battleship that has just travelled through Tower Bridge in London.
The regulars already know this bit, but for those that don’t:
- Each Thursday at Noon BST I will post the #writephoto prompt
- Use the image and prompt as inspiration to create a post on your own blog… poetry, prose, humour… light or dark, whatever you choose, as long as it is fairly family-friendly.
- Please have your entries linked back to the original prompt post by the following Tuesday at Noon GMT.
- Link back to this post with a pingback (Hugh has an excellent tutorial here) and/or leave a link in the comments below, to be included in the round-up.
- Please click their links to visit the blogs of other contributors and take time to read and comment on their work.
- Use the #writephoto hashtag in your title so your posts can be found.
- There is no word limit and no style requirements, except that your post must take inspiration from the image and/or the prompt word given in the title of this post.
- Feel free to use #writephoto logo or include the prompt photo in your post if you wish, or you may replace it with one of your own to illustrate your work.
- By participating in the #writephoto challenge, please be aware that your post may be featured as a reblog on this blog and I will link to your post for the round-up each week.
If you need some more inspiration or fancy a bit of light reading, check out last weeks round-up.
I can’t wait to read your creations.
15 thoughts on “#WRITEPHOTO – Battleship”
maybe not my best, but a bit of fun
A very interesting image this week 🙂
For once, not a horror story but something quite sweet- https://sweeterthannothing.wordpress.com/2023/01/27/writephoto-london/
A little local touch for this one… out Monday at 7 am (UK time) as usual
to give you a click link
Here we go again a couple of leaps through time at a castle right up to a huge leap through space and time but they made it!