Welcome to the weekly #writephoto prompt!
Dominant and imposing
Reaching for the sky
Grand towers watching
Everyone who passes by
I can’t wait to read your entries with this one, who dares challenge this approach?…
For visually challenged writers, the image shows a large, almost-symetrical, castle with cylindrical towers dominating the landscape.
The regulars already know this bit, but for those that don’t:
- Each Thursday at Noon BST I will post the #writephoto prompt
- Use the image and prompt as inspiration to create a post on your own blog… poetry, prose, humour… light or dark, whatever you choose, as long as it is fairly family-friendly.
- Please have your entries linked back to the original prompt post by the following Tuesday at Noon GMT.
- Link back to this post with a pingback (Hugh has an excellent tutorial here) and/or leave a link in the comments below, to be included in the round-up.
- Please click their links to visit the blogs of other contributors and take time to read and comment on their work.
- Use the #writephoto hashtag in your title so your posts can be found.
- There is no word limit and no style requirements, except that your post must take inspiration from the image and/or the prompt word given in the title of this post.
- Feel free to use #writephoto logo or include the prompt photo in your post if you wish, or you may replace it with one of your own to illustrate your work.
- By participating in the #writephoto challenge, please be aware that your post may be featured as a reblog on this blog and I will link to your post for the round-up each week.
If you need some more inspiration or fancy a bit of light reading, check out last weeks round-up.
I can’t wait to read your creations.
18 thoughts on “#WRITEPHOTO – Approach”
Hi, look forward to having a try with this one 🙂
Here’s mine KL
hiiii Caley, here’s mine
I think I have finally caught up , I love the look of this lovely castle. Here is the lastest from the gang 💜
Hi, here we go 🙂
a Terzanelle from me, KL 🙂
Well, exactly a year since the last ‘approach’ which plays havoc with my SEO, we have another. I’ve had to call it Approach to the Tower instead. But please try not to repeat prompts, KL!
This is out on MONDAY at 7 am UK time. Enjoy! https://jemimapett.com/blog/2023/01/16/approach-to-the-tower-writephoto-flash-fiction/
I’m a little late with mine, but here it is: https://www.rebecca-douglass.com/2023/01/writephoto-approach.html
Thanks for hosting, Happy New Year. Here’s mine after a long time :-
Thank you all for stopping by and reading.