Welcome to the weekly #writephoto prompt!
Cobbles and Doorways
Paths and Windows
What waits down this Alleyway
Does anyone know?
I can’t wait to read your entries with this one, I think it could prove a challenge!
For visually challenged writers, the image shows a cobbled alleyway with green doors located along it.
The regulars already know this bit, but for those that don’t:
- Each Thursday at Noon BST I will post the #writephoto prompt
- Use the image and prompt as inspiration to create a post on your own blog… poetry, prose, humour… light or dark, whatever you choose, as long as it is fairly family-friendly.
- Please have your entries linked back to the original prompt post by the following Tuesday at Noon GMT.
- Link back to this post with a pingback (Hugh has an excellent tutorial here) and/or leave a link in the comments below, to be included in the round-up.
- Please click their links to visit the blogs of other contributors and take time to read and comment on their work.
- Use the #writephoto hashtag in your title so your posts can be found.
- There is no word limit and no style requirements, except that your post must take inspiration from the image and/or the prompt word given in the title of this post.
- Feel free to use #writephoto logo or include the prompt photo in your post if you wish, or you may replace it with one of your own to illustrate your work.
- By participating in the #writephoto challenge, please be aware that your post may be featured as a reblog on this blog and I will link to your post for the round-up each week.
If you need some more inspiration or fancy a bit of light reading, check out last weeks round-up.
I can’t wait to read your creations.
20 thoughts on “#WRITEPHOTO – Alley”
Reblogged this on All About Writing and more.
Thanks I will give it a go 🙂
Great photo – here is my poem 🙂
from my archive, KL 🙂
Wonderful picture to work with this week KL. Here’;s mine
Hopefully it leads to the trail from yesterday and not something from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!
My post will go live tomorrow, well really today, so I’ll be back to check out some of the other stories. This interesting photo had several ways it could go, so I’m looking forward to see what others did with it.
Still playing catch up but I am creeping up on you all ..
And I’m ready to go live at 7 am Monday UK time, as usual. Happy new year!