Life is too bloomin’ hard sometimes! I think we probably all feel that most in January.
Finding solace in what brings you joy is a skill in itself, and I think we all need to embrace these things that bring us joy. To every one of us that is different, some thrive on companionship, and some find peace in alone-time. Some love the sunshine, and others enjoy listening to the pitter-patter of rain. Whatever it is you need, to bring your life a little comfort, do it. For life is a gift, enjoy it.
Today’s tale was made with the Love Kit!
Want to play along?
I love playing around with the magnetic poetry blocks.
I’m no poetry writer so I prefer to create a short story of sorts.
The kits can be found here (and they are free):
- Original – http://play.magneticpoetry.com/poem/Original/kit/
- Poet – http://play.magneticpoetry.com/poem/Poet/kit/
- Love – http://play.magneticpoetry.com/poem/Love/kit/
- Mustache – http://play.magneticpoetry.com/poem/Mustache/kit/
- Nature – http://play.magneticpoetry.com/poem/Nature/kit/
- Geek – http://play.magneticpoetry.com/poem/Geek/kit/
7 thoughts on “Tile Tales – Positivity”
This is great, K. L. 🙂
Thank you ♥️♥️♥️
A beautiful poem KL
Thank you 😊. KL ♥️
You’re most welcome
Love your Positivity poem! ❤
Thank you. KL ❤