Welcome to the weekly #writephoto prompt!
Flora and Fauna
For you to adore
A welcoming touch
As you approach this door.
For visually challenged writers, the image shows a stone building with two large wooden doors, hung upon which is an impressive wreath.
The regulars already know this bit, but for those that don’t:
- Each Thursday at Noon GMT I will post the #writephoto prompt
- Use the image and prompt as inspiration to create a post on your own blog… poetry, prose, humour… light or dark, whatever you choose, as long as it is fairly family-friendly.
- Please have your entries linked back to the original prompt post by the following Tuesday at Noon GMT.
- Link back to this post with a pingback (Hugh has an excellent tutorial here) and/or leave a link in the comments below, to be included in the round-up.
- Please click their links to visit the blogs of other contributors and take time to read and comment on their work.
- Use the #writephoto hashtag in your title so your posts can be found.
- There is no word limit and no style requirements, except that your post must take inspiration from the image and/or the prompt word given in the title of this post.
- Feel free to use #writephoto logo or include the prompt photo in your post if you wish, or you may replace it with one of your own to illustrate your work.
- By participating in the #writephoto challenge, please be aware that your post may be featured as a reblog on this blog and I will link to your post for the round-up each week.
If you need some more inspiration or fancy a bit of light reading, check out last weeks round-up.
I can’t wait to read your creations.
18 thoughts on “#WRITEPHOTO – Wreath”
Hi KL! Squeezed between 5 meetings this morning(!), I wrote a story of more than 2000 words… https://trentsworld.blog/2022/12/08/wreath-writephoto/ I hope you enjoy!
Reblogged this on All About Writing and more.
Thank you so much for the reblog Henrietta. KL ☃️
You are welcome
Here’s mine KL
Oh, yes, well, I was going to do a character interview, but somehow a wreath crept in….
It’s much longer than usual, and out tomorrow at 7 am (Monday). Actually, it’s only ten minutes till Monday now…
Squeaking in under the wire here, with a 100-word drabble. https://www.rebecca-douglass.com/2022/12/writephoto-wreath.html
Thank you ❤️