The spread of civilisation may be likened to a fire; first, a feeble spark, next a flickering flame, then a mighty blaze, ever increasing in speed and power.Nikola Tesla
QOTD – Do you believe humans are the flames, the firefighters, or both?
Today’s tale was made with the Poet Kit
Want to play along?
I love playing around with the magnetic poetry blocks.
I’m no poetry writer so I prefer to create a short story of sorts.
The kits can be found here (and they are free):
- Original – http://play.magneticpoetry.com/poem/Original/kit/
- Poet – http://play.magneticpoetry.com/poem/Poet/kit/
- Love – http://play.magneticpoetry.com/poem/Love/kit/
- Mustache – http://play.magneticpoetry.com/poem/Mustache/kit/
- Nature – http://play.magneticpoetry.com/poem/Nature/kit/
- Geek – http://play.magneticpoetry.com/poem/Geek/kit/
4 thoughts on “Tile Tales – Flames”
Both I think. They start fires and they also extinguish it.
I think we are the flames. We seem intent on consuming and destroying whatever we encounter.
Humans are rather dried wood or coal. Burning in fire and spreading the fire, both at the same time. Though they are deliciously oblivious to it and take pride in the ashes they have left behind. All the while looking for greener pastures to spread their evil blaze.
we are so much the flames. nature doesn’t need us butting in her processes.