Welcome to the weekly #writephoto prompt!
As this river rambles
Through the luscious leaves
Those walking through the trees.
What adventure awaits in this woodland?
For visually challenged writers, the image shows a shallow stony river meandering through some woodland.
The regulars already know this bit, but for those that don’t:
- Each Thursday at Noon GMT I will post the #writephoto prompt
- Use the image and prompt as inspiration to create a post on your own blog… poetry, prose, humour… light or dark, whatever you choose, as long as it is fairly family-friendly.
- Please have your entries linked back to the original prompt post by the following Tuesday at Noon GMT.
- Link back to this post with a pingback (Hugh has an excellent tutorial here) and/or leave a link in the comments below, to be included in the round-up.
- Please click their links to visit the blogs of other contributors and take time to read and comment on their work.
- Use the #writephoto hashtag in your title so your posts can be found.
- There is no word limit and no style requirements, except that your post must take inspiration from the image and/or the prompt word given in the title of this post.
- Feel free to use #writephoto logo or include the prompt photo in your post if you wish, or you may replace it with one of your own to illustrate your work.
- By participating in the #writephoto challenge, please be aware that your post may be featured as a reblog on this blog and I will link to your post for the round-up each week.
If you need some more inspiration or fancy a bit of light reading, check out last weeks round-up.
I can’t wait to read your creations.
23 thoughts on “#WRITEPHOTO – WOODLAND”
Oh! K. L. I love this photo and your lovely introduction…. Morgarna is going to love this one 💜
Oh yes, I can imagine a mystical Morgs loving this one. 😍 KL ❤️
She will ..
Mystical…. she’s a bit of a mare really 💜😂
Lovely photo this week KL.
Yep, I’m up for this – coming out Monday at 7 am UK time as usual 🙂
Another great prompt KL.
This one took me to a place of peace but the realities of our world didn’t let me stay there for long. Still – it became a template into which this story had to fit. I hope you enjoy my result.
Hi guys I made it on time 🤣🤣💜💜.
Thanks Willow. 🙂 KL ❤
I have a short flash on this one https://www.rebecca-douglass.com/2022/10/writephoto-woodland-crossing.html
Hi KL, here’s mine;
Thanks, Sadje. KL ❤
A few thoughts (sic) https://inkdrops.blog/2022/10/12/woodland/