As they say, it’s all fun and games until someone gets hurt. I wonder how many people get stuck in the “friendzone” like my poor protagonist here?
Today’s tale was made with the Original
Want to play along?
I love playing around with the magnetic poetry blocks.
I’m no poetry writer so I prefer to create a short story of sorts.
The kits can be found here (and they are free):
- Original – http://play.magneticpoetry.com/poem/Original/kit/
- Poet – http://play.magneticpoetry.com/poem/Poet/kit/
- Love – http://play.magneticpoetry.com/poem/Love/kit/
- Mustache – http://play.magneticpoetry.com/poem/Mustache/kit/
- Nature – http://play.magneticpoetry.com/poem/Nature/kit/
- Geek – http://play.magneticpoetry.com/poem/Geek/kit/
One thought on “Tile Tales – The Friend”
Very intriguing. I’ll be coming back to these later.