If only we all saw the good in people (admittedly, there are some unforgivable things, but in general, do we as humans forgive as often as we should)? I read a beautiful quote in a story recently:
“And here was this tiny, new person – who had my eyes, who didn’t know who I used to be, who only cared who I was now.”Taylor Jenkins Reid
Today’s tale was made with the Poet Kit
Want to play along?
I love playing around with the magnetic poetry blocks.
I’m no poetry writer so I prefer to create a short story of sorts.
The kits can be found here (and they are free):
- Original – http://play.magneticpoetry.com/poem/Original/kit/
- Poet – http://play.magneticpoetry.com/poem/Poet/kit/
- Love – http://play.magneticpoetry.com/poem/Love/kit/
- Mustache – http://play.magneticpoetry.com/poem/Mustache/kit/
- Nature – http://play.magneticpoetry.com/poem/Nature/kit/
- Geek – http://play.magneticpoetry.com/poem/Geek/kit/