Through the trees
What can you see?
A stairway to…
For visually challenged writers, the image shows wooden stairs surrounded by grass and trees (almost hidden).
These secret little stairs are actually within Pickering Castle in Yorkshire. I loved how they were almost hidden by nature and the mystery of where they are leading you too.
Here is this week’s fabulous entries below (if I have missed anyone, please let me know).
- stairway-of-memories/– pensitivity101
- #Writephoto – My Lady Waits – About the Jez of It
- K.L.Caley’s#writephoto : Solitude and Stairway. | willowdot21
- #WRITEPHOTO – Stairway
- stairway/ – inkdrops
- modernising – nope, not pam
- Sigh And The World Sighs With You #writephoto | TanGental
- A Stairway to Safety :: N2W 2200811 – Gary A Wilson Stories
I hope you’ll join me for the latest #writephoto challenge published here
Thank you all again for taking part in #writephoto – Stairway
One thought on “#Writephoto Round-Up – Stairway”
Your poem summed it up perfectly