to who knows where
A slit in time
A place to share
The darkness draws
the eye to the light
And rewards us with
This majestic sight
For visually challenged writers, the image shows an ancient window slit beyond which you can see water and trees.
A fabulous bumper crop this week. Here is the list below (if I have missed anyone, please let me know). It makes for fantastic reading. Thank you all so much.
- a-slit-in-time/ – pensitivity101
- Slit – The Inkwell
- Moving On: Compilation 07/21/2022 – Stine Writing
- #WRITEPHOTO – Slit – Ladyleemanila
- K.L. Caley’s #writephoto: Slit. | willowdot21
- The Eye of the NEEDLE — WritePhoto – I Believe, BECAUSE –
- #Writephoto – Cupid in Lockdown – About the Jez of It
- The Eyes To The Soul #writephoto | TanGental
- mortal-portal-a-space-in-time/ – pollymermaid
- A narrow window – Keep it alive
- Somebody – Anybody? – Gypsie’s Wonderful World of Words
- archer – nope, not pam
I hope you’ll join me for another #writephoto challenge published here – #WRITEPHOTO – Solitude
Thank you all again for taking part in #writephoto – Slit
With special thanks to Sue who originally made the #writephoto challenge so meaningful for all of us and gave me her blessing to continue it. I think she would have liked this picture. I hope you all don’t mind but I may trial moving the #writephoto round-up to Wednesdays as I think it mightwork better timewise to collate it. But please let me know if that causes any issues.
3 thoughts on “#Writephoto Round-Up – Slit”
Hi KL – I think I forgot to send you my creation for this photo. Is it too late to add one ? https://garyawilsonstories.wordpress.com/a-window-with-a-dramatic-view-n2w-220725/
It was a nuts week for me.
I love your poem K.L. and I hope you are over or at least recovering from the flu.
I am struggling this week but I shall try and do a two for one this week .
Let me put it this way I rather be Morgarna than me at the moment her life is less mad than mine. ?!
Well done everyone great stories 💜