Welcome to the weekly #writephoto prompt!
Align your arrows
Get ready to take aim
Who lies beyond
This stone window frame?
For visually challenged writers, the image shows an ancient window slit beyond which you can see water and trees.
The regulars already know this bit, but for those that don’t:
- Each Thursday at Noon GMT I will post the #writephoto prompt
- Use the image and prompt as inspiration to create a post on your own blog… poetry, prose, humour… light or dark, whatever you choose, as long as it is fairly family-friendly.
- Please have your entries linked back to the original prompt post by the following Tuesday at Noon GMT.
- Link back to this post with a pingback (Hugh has an excellent tutorial here) and/or leave a link in the comments below, to be included in the round-up.
- Please click their links to visit the blogs of other contributors and take time to read and comment on their work.
- Use the #writephoto hashtag in your title so your posts can be found.
- There is no word limit and no style requirements, except that your post must take inspiration from the image and/or the prompt word given in the title of this post.
- Feel free to use #writephoto logo or include the prompt photo in your post if you wish, or you may replace it with one of your own to illustrate your work.
- By participating in the #writephoto challenge, please be aware that your post may be featured as a reblog on this blog and I will link to your post for the round-up each week.
If you need some more inspiration or fancy a bit of light reading, check out last weeks round-up.
I can’t wait to read your creations.
20 thoughts on “#WRITEPHOTO – Slit”
Oh! Wow I love this 💜 it may well red a deviation …who knows 💜
Here’s my effort KL
my response to the prompt
a triolet from me 🙂
I got here at last!
All said so succinctly, love it 💜
Above comment was for Moving On but I did check where her link took me…it took me here?
Did you know? Probably yes, but if you did not, here is my participation.
My pingback seems to have been lost in the post so here is the link to mine:
My ping back has followed Peter’s into the Ethernet void – so here is mine.
Love this, it feels like the start of a bigger story, an epic or something. KL ❤