Welcome to the weekly #writephoto prompt!
Tribute to the skies
High above these beds
Remembering the loved ones
That flew above our heads
This pretty plane has captured my heart. Can you tell its tale?
For visually challenged writers, the image shows a black and white aeroplane statue surrounded by colourful flowers.
The regulars already know this bit, but for those that don’t:
- Each Thursday at Noon GMT I will post the #writephoto prompt
- Use the image and prompt as inspiration to create a post on your own blog… poetry, prose, humour… light or dark, whatever you choose, as long as it is fairly family-friendly.
- Please have your entries linked back to the original prompt post by the following Tuesday at Noon GMT.
- Link back to this post with a pingback (Hugh has an excellent tutorial here) and/or leave a link in the comments below, to be included in the round-up.
- Please click their links to visit the blogs of other contributors and take time to read and comment on their work.
- Use the #writephoto hashtag in your title so your posts can be found.
- There is no word limit and no style requirements, except that your post must take inspiration from the image and/or the prompt word given in the title of this post.
- Feel free to use #writephoto logo or include the prompt photo in your post if you wish, or you may replace it with one of your own to illustrate your work.
- By participating in the #writephoto challenge, please be aware that your post may be featured as a reblog on this blog and I will link to your post for the round-up each week.
If you need some more inspiration or fancy a bit of light reading, check out last weeks round-up.
I can’t wait to read your creations.
9 thoughts on “#WRITEPHOTO – Plane”
I thought it could be a Hurricane or Spitfire, but Hubby looked it up and it’s neither. Looking forward to next week;s reveal of what and where!
K.L.!, Morgarna has got her work cut out to get from a medieval priory to a WW2 plane…..Does it have a Rolls Royce Merlin engine, the engine that won the war? 💜
have a lovely weekend, KL 🙂
Hi KL. I found this photo to be quite the challenge. It took me 2 days to sort out but I hope you enjoy this 8-minute result.
Hi here is my offering
Comments are closed.