Welcome to the weekly #writephoto prompt!
Family days out
Spent playing by the sea
What happier times
Could there be?
For visually challenged writers, the image shows a blue bucket and a yellow spade surrounded by sand.
The regulars already know this bit, but for those that don’t:
- Each Thursday at Noon GMT I will post the #writephoto prompt
- Use the image and prompt as inspiration to create a post on your own blog… poetry, prose, humour… light or dark, whatever you choose, as long as it is fairly family-friendly.
- Please have your entries linked back to the original prompt post by the following Tuesday at Noon GMT.
- Link back to this post with a pingback (Hugh has an excellent tutorial here) and/or leave a link in the comments below, to be included in the round-up.
- Please click their links to visit the blogs of other contributors and take time to read and comment on their work.
- Use the #writephoto hashtag in your title so your posts can be found.
- There is no word limit and no style requirements, except that your post must take inspiration from the image and/or the prompt word given in the title of this post.
- Feel free to use #writephoto logo or include the prompt photo in your post if you wish, or you may replace it with one of your own to illustrate your work.
- By participating in the #writephoto challenge, please be aware that your post may be featured as a reblog on this blog and I will link to your post for the round-up each week.
If you need some more inspiration or fancy a bit of light reading, check out last weeks round-up.
I can’t wait to read your creations.
22 thoughts on “#WRITEPHOTO – Bucket”
Hi KL! I have been pretty much missing from blogging for the last few weeks, but I couldn’t resist this photo – I thought of a little joke the moment I saw it. I hope you enjoy: https://trentsworld.blog/2022/06/02/the-bucket-writephoto/
Hello! This is the first time I’ve answered a photo prompt since you took over. So, greetings and nice to meet you! https://rosemarycarlson.com/2022/06/02/a-calming-influence-writephoto/
Here’s Mine – Enjoy! – https://inkdrops.blog/2022/06/03/bucket/
I have a bucket story for you. Hope you enjoy it.
I really enjoyed that. It’s been a lovely Jubilee weekend for me, so I hope you’ve had a good one too. Story out Monday at 7 am as usual… https://jemimapett.com/blog/2022/06/06/bucket-writephoto-flash-fiction/
Hi KL, here’s my post;
A little haiku. 😊
Hello KL, here’s mine:
Comments are closed.