“You can’t keep blaming the bubbles in the water on the fish, you scared them all away when the last collection of bubbles came from your behind.”
“One day you’ll find your own handsome male swan whose bubbles you’ll find endearing, won’t they Darling?”
I captured this image of this lovely little family at a priory in North Yorkshire. They seemed to symbolize the peace and tranquillity of the place and watching them swim together was just mesmerizing.
So many great entries everyone, a brilliant lunchtime read if I do say so myself. Jez’s featured a beautiful ode to Swan lake, Willow had me laughing out loud at Geoff the Swan (sorry Geoff), and Jemima took us on a wander around a real-life swannery. Check out those and so many more in our fabulous collection (and do let me know if I have missed anyone).
I thought I’d try something a little different for the featured format this week. Do you prefer it as one large collection or broken down like this?
- family/ – inkdrops
- Crow’s Rumor: Compilation May 19, 2022 – Stine Writing
- Ripples On The Pond – Random and Superficial Thoughts
- #Writephoto – Pyotr’s Swans – About the Jez of It
- Alone but not lonely. #Symetrelle #poetry – tales told different
- by-the-peaceful-swamp-tankawritephoto-family/ – annscribblings
- K.L. Caley’s #writephoto.Family. | willowdot21
- Where we would be without family? – Keep it alive
- Between God and Parasites:: N2W 220521 – Gary A Wilson Stories
- A Testing Time #writephoto | TanGental
- Fetched – nope, not pam
I hope you’ll join me for another #writephoto challenge published today at 12 o’clock GMT.
Thank you all again for taking part in #writephoto – Family