Places of childhood dreams
A palace full of wonder
Made from leaves and branches
A place to hide under
My cousins, siblings and I were always building dens when we were younger, mostly inside ones (are they dens or blanket forts? I’m sure we called them dens back then). It is amazing how many fun hours we would spend with our creation.
I’m sorry to say I’ve not caught up on all the entries this week, but I will be doing so this afternoon with a cuppa tea and a nice biccy. Here is the list below (if I have missed anyone, please let me know).
- des-res/ pensitivity101
- writephoto-4/ christinebialczak.com
- Den #writephoto | Trent’s World (the Blog)
- Fort me, myself and I – Eugis Causerie
- den/ inkdrops.blog
- Den | #writephoto Flash Fiction – Jemima Pett
- #WRITEPHOTO – Den Ladyleemanila
- Oath – nope, not pam
- T is for Tree ~ #writephoto – The Ramblings of E.M. Kingston
I hope you’ll join me for another #writephoto challenge published today at 12 o’clock GMT.
Thank you all again for taking part in #writephoto – Den
With special thanks to Sue who originally made the #writephoto challenge so meaningful for all of us and gave me her blessing to continue it.