Welcome to the weekly #writephoto prompt!
Kites flying high
Above the pavilion green
Enjoying the great outdoors
In this lovely scene
For visually challenged writers, the image shows a pavilion with people flying kites around it.
The regulars already know this bit, but for those that don’t:
- Each Thursday at Noon GMT I will post the #writephoto prompt
- Use the image and prompt as inspiration to create a post on your own blog… poetry, prose, humour… light or dark, whatever you choose, as long as it is fairly family-friendly.
- Please have your entries linked back to the original prompt post by the following Tuesday at Noon GMT.
- Link back to this post with a pingback (Hugh has an excellent tutorial here) and/or leave a link in the comments below, to be included in the round-up.
- Please click their links to visit the blogs of other contributors and take time to read and comment on their work.
- Use the #writephoto hashtag in your title so your posts can be found.
- There is no word limit and no style requirements, except that your post must take inspiration from the image and/or the prompt word given in the title of this post.
- Feel free to use #writephoto logo or include the prompt photo in your post if you wish, or you may replace it with one of your own to illustrate your work.
- By participating in the #writephoto challenge, please be aware that your post may be featured as a reblog on this blog and I will link to your post for the round-up each week.
If you need some more inspiration or fancy a bit of light reading, check out last weeks round-up.
I can’t wait to read your creations.
27 thoughts on “#WRITEPHOTO – Kites”
Well K.L. this is a fantastic photo, I really love it so atmospheric.💜
Thank you, I really liked this one too, can’t wait to see what creative responses people have. 🙂 KL ❤
Yes it is it should be very interesting ☺️
Hi KL, just a very, very short entry today: https://trentsworld.blog/2022/04/14/the-world-as-a-kite-writephoto/ I hope you enjoy!
A very good post
This triggered happy memories KL
Wonderful post…I’ll try to think up something poetry-like 🙂
lovely photo 🙂
Hi KL – This is the setting for a unusual action scene. 🙂
Here are the details.
Fantastic picture! Here’s my submission https://neelwritesblog.wordpress.com/2022/04/18/neelwrites-flash-fiction-writephoto-shortstory-18-04-2022/
Comments are closed.