This week’s photo sprinkled a little fairy dust into our lives.
I love a fairytale. A number of years ago I bought a beautiful big hardback of Grimm’s fairytales and decided to read them to my nieces when they were staying over. I had no idea the originals were so graphic until I found myself quickly trying to ad-lib the parts where the stepsisters were chopping off their toes to fit into Cinderella’s slipper. Lesson learnt. Have a quick read of books before sharing with youngsters, (although I must say I did quite enjoy the originals once I realised they were quite different from the Disney versions I had grown up with – haha).
A brilliant collection of entries. I have tried to reblog a few since the post went out so hopefully, you will have seen some of them trickling through, but here is the list below (if I have missed anyone, please let me know). It makes for fantastic reading.
- #Writephoto – Fairy – nope, not pam
- #Writephoto – The Spy Behind the Blue Door – This is Another Story
- K.L. Caley’s #writephoto. Fairy. | willowdot21
- Fairy | #writephoto flash fiction – Jemima Pett
- Behind a Fairy Door :: N2W 220403 Gary A Wilson Stories
- When Magic And The Law Collide… #writephoto | TanGental
- Was it a dream? – Keep it alive
- #Writephoto – Stine Writing
- The Fairy #writephoto | Trent’s World (the Blog)
- Mallowy’s Life Lesson – Masons Menagerie
- Magical Creatures – A Unique Title For Me
- forest-dwellers/ pensitivity101
- F is for Free Verse – Ladyleemanila
I hope you’ll join me for another #writephoto challenge published today at 12 o’clock GMT.
Thank you all again for taking part in #WRITEPHOTO – Fairy