Welcome to the weekly #writephoto prompt!
Across the bay
Just in our sights
Watching the tides
For visually challenged writers, the image shows an island across a stretch of water. Upon which you can see some ruins and a white lighthouse.
The regulars already know this bit, but for those that don’t:
- Each Thursday at Noon GMT I will post the #writephoto prompt
- Use the image and prompt as inspiration to create a post on your own blog… poetry, prose, humour… light or dark, whatever you choose, as long as it is fairly family-friendly.
- Please have your entries linked back to the original prompt post by the following Tuesday at Noon GMT.
- Link back to this post with a pingback (Hugh has an excellent tutorial here) and/or leave a link in the comments below, to be included in the round-up.
- Please click their links to visit the blogs of other contributors and take time to read and comment on their work.
- Use the #writephoto hashtag in your title so your posts can be found.
- There is no word limit and no style requirements, except that your post must take inspiration from the image and/or the prompt word given in the title of this post.
- Feel free to use #writephoto logo or include the prompt photo in your post if you wish, or you may replace it with one of your own to illustrate your work.
- By participating in the #writephoto challenge, please be aware that your post may be featured as a reblog on this blog and I will link to your post for the round-up each week.
If you need some more inspiration or fancy a bit of light reading, check out last weeks round-up.
I can’t wait to read your creations.
29 thoughts on “#WRITEPHOTO – Distance”
A very nice post
Thank you, Henrietta. KL ❤
You are welcome
Here’s my contribution
Thank you, Di. KL ❤
Love this prompt ❤
Thank you, Zelda. KL ❤
You’re most welcome ❤
great prompt, KL 🙂
Thank you, Ladylee. KL ❤
Always late!! Here’s mine!
Oh!love this photo, here’s my story
Wrong link here is mine, sorry.
I have a story about how a young lady was forced to put some distance between her and that lighthouse island.
Hope you like it.
Thanks again for making all this happen.
Comments are closed.