Cranky little claws
Marching in his tank
Forward and Back
Protecting his space
Showing no grace
Ready to put you
Back into your place
This photo was taken at the Lake District Coast Aquarium in Maryport. This little aquarium had a brilliant selection of native sea life, which I found quite intriguing. They also had a breeding program showing various stages, a lobster hatchery project and spectacular jellyfish breeding tanks. Something I hadn’t really seen before.
I’ve had so many wonderful responses and enjoyed each and every one. I have tried to reblog a few since the post went out so hopefully, you will have seen some of them trickling through, but here is the list below (if I have missed anyone, please let me know). It makes for fantastic reading.
- The New Crab :: N2W 220303 – Gary A Wilson Stories
- crab/ – pensitivity101
- Crab Mentality – A Unique Title For Me
- writephoto-friday-flash-saturday-night – rebecca-douglass.
- Crab – The Inkwell
- Is it fresh? – Keep it alive
- Casting The Net Wide #writephoto | TanGental
- K.L. Caley’s #WRITEPHOTO – Crab. | willowdot21
- Crab | #writephoto flash fiction – Jemima Pett
- #Writephoto – Crab – nope, not pam
Thank you all again for taking part in #writephoto – CRAB
It’s #Writephoto’s Anniversary!
1 Year ago Sue who originally hosted the #writephoto challenge, gave me her blessing to continue it. Sue was such a support to me when I first started blogging. Despite the ups and downs of life, it was always a joy to see the #writephoto prompt drop in my inbox each week and challenge me to forget about what was happening in the world and take a little time for myself to try something creative.
I am so thankful to you all for continuing to support the prompt.