I loved this photo (and this view). There are a lot of places where people feel the veil between worlds is thin and whilst I am not sure what I believe in that regard, I imagine this could easily be one of those places. I definitely felt at peace here.
I very much imagine Sue (Vincent), the originator of the #writephoto prompt, would have loved it here and been able to shed more light on that feeling, these lands and the history. Indeed, she probably walked this path a time or two. This image was taken on the edge of North York Moors National Park.
I wonder if there is anywhere local to yourselves that gives that sensation of inner peace. If so, I’d love to hear about it.
Well, the computer gremlins have been at work again this week. What is it they say, more hurry less speed?! Definitely applies to me. Whilst I was feeling smug and confident about a fantastic new author post and book launch post I’d written for Sunday. Apparently, those little devils forgot to remind me to set this post to publish….grrrr.
In amongst emergency covid tests and calls to the doctors (for darling my LB this time not me). I hadn’t noticed until today, apologies. However please do take time to read through them if you get a chance. We even have a couple of new entrants. Welcome to the challenge 🙂
- #Writephoto – Brother Stone – About the Jez of It
- Life Under the Stones – A Unique Title For Me
- stones-of-remembrance/ pensitivity101
- #writephoto stones – Lorraine’s frilly freudian slip
- #writephoto — Stones – This, That, and The Other
- K.L.Caley’s #WRITEPHOTO – SLOW DOWN & STONES | willowdot21
- Landing spot – The Inkwell
- Stay on the stepping stones! – Keep it alive
- #WRITEPHOTO – STONES – Ladyleemanila
- Stones of Wrath | #writephoto Flash Fiction – Jemima Pett
- #Writephoto – Stones – nope, not pam
- A Meadow of Stones – #writephoto | The Ramblings of E.M. Kingston
- My Entry for KL Caley’s #WritePhoto Challenge: STONES – The Confictionery
I hope you’ll join me for another #writephoto challenge published
today yesterday at 12 o’clock GMT.
Thank you all again for taking part in #writephoto.
With special thanks to Sue who has been in my thoughts this week . She made the #writephoto challenge so meaningful for all of us and gave me her blessing to continue it.