Aaah I’m late, sorry everyone. I’ve been back and forth to the dentist this week and it looks like I need to have root canal treatment so needless to say I’m not quite on top of my game at the moment.
So, onto my mystery box of skulls. As a few of you may know, I bought a house a few months ago, it needed a ton of renovation work and we’ve been chipping away at it ever since. The house seems to have had a few interesting occupants previously, amongst the things we have found so far is a box of skulls, wallpaper with floating heads all over it, a few letters in a child’s hand, and various army type belongings. We’ve also had a handwritten letter posted through the door telling of God’s plan to bring an end to it all (obviously all are entitled to their own religious beliefs and values but was rather uncomfortable being contacted like this). My friends now get joy out of the house and can’t wait to hear stories about the latest things we find.
I’ve had so many wonderful responses and enjoyed each and every one. I have tried to reblog a few since the post went out so hopefully, you will have seen some of them trickling through, but here is the list below (if I have missed anyone, please let me know). It makes for fantastic reading.
- a-box-of-skullduggery – masonsmenagerie.
- writephoto-skulls – pensitivity101
- #Writephoto-skulls – Therapy Bits
- #WRITEPHOTO – SKULLS – Ladyleemanila
- #writephoto skulls and G-A Mercury’s legacy – Lorraine’s frilly freudian slip
- #writephoto / #WDYS — Buried in the Mist – This, That, and The Other
- K.L. CALEY’S #writephoto. SKULLS. | willowdot21
- writephoto-challenge-skulls – lssattitudeofgratitude.
- Ron Bonemarrow And The New Job #writephoto | TanGental
- mixosaurus – inkdrops.
- Under skin – Musing in the sun
- skull-duggery-flash-fiction-writephoto/ – jemimapett.com
- #Writephoto – Skulls – nope, not pam
I hope you’ll join me for another #writephoto challenge published today at 12 o’clock GMT.
Thank you all again for taking part in #writephoto – skulls
With special thanks to Sue who originally made the #writephoto challenge so meaningful for all of us and gave me her blessing to continue it.