Copper, silver and occasional gold
The stories of treasure and tales of old
Finance and fortune, chests and caves
Does fortune always favour the brave?
The story behind this image is a rather sad one. An elderly loved one passed away last year and I helped clear their home. Upon doing so, we found pockets of cash all over the property. We donated everything, clothes, furniture, collectables and jewellery to various animal charities (PDSA and the FAR PLACE being the most helpful with regards to collections and drop-offs) in the end we lost count of the tally but it was thousands of pounds all donated to worthwhile causes.
I’ve had so many wonderful responses and enjoyed each and every one. I have tried to reblog a few since the post went out so hopefully, you will have seen some of them trickling through, but here is the list below (if I have missed anyone, please let me know). It makes for fantastic reading.
- WritePhoto # Money – Keep it alive
- #writephoto money – Lorraine’s frilly freudian slip
- #Writephoto – Health Before Wealth – About the Jez of It
- Money – inkdropk
- Coin Shortage – A Unique Title For Me
- writephoto-money/ pensitivity101
- Money Doesn’t Buy Happiness – This, That, and The Other
- If I Were a Rich . . . Writer Ravenclaw
- Writephoto: Money – Therapy Bits
- Two cents – Musing in the sun
- #WRITEPHOTO – MONEY | willowdot21
- Whose Money? | Flash fiction #writephoto – Jemima Pett
- A Change Is As Good As A Rest To A Blind Duck #writephoto | TanGental
- tommy-a-faithful-dog/ meandmyliterature
- #Writephoto – Money – nope, not pam
I hope you’ll join me for another #writephoto challenge published today at 12 o’clock GMT. Today’s is our fabulous guestphoto entry.
Thank you all again for taking part in #writephoto-money/
With special thanks to Sue who originally made the #writephoto challenge so meaningful for all of us and gave me her blessing to continue it.