This week’s prompt photo has a really fun feel to it. I am so pleased to have had so many creative responses from you all. Do have a read through them, they are fabulous.
Kid, there are heroes and there are legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart, kid, and you’ll never go wrong.—Babe Ruth, The Sandlot
I type and puff and moan and sigh
The creative well is running dry
Get up and leave the desk behind
It definitely must be cuppa time
Return to find someone in the chair
A little person who was not left there
He types and clicks and giggles with glee
Oh what I’d give to go back to being three
This little chap will do anything to get his sticky little paws on the keyboard, to him the computer is a magical world of CBeebies, youtube and family video calls. Working on PC’s all day I often forgot to do something joyous on them, yet the energetic glee of a toddler will soon remind you, the world is a magical place.
- WritePhoto # Office – Keep it alive
- #Writephoto – The Reluctant Laptop – About the Jez of It
- writephoto-office – pensitivity101.
- #WRITEPHOTO – OFFICE – Mukhamani
- #writephoto Office. | willowdot21
- Three Things Challenge #695 and #WRITEPHOTO –Office – Tessa Dean – Author
- #Writephoto ~ Office ~ #Poetry | anitadawesauthor.com
- #writephoto — Bring Your Kids to Work Day – This, That, and The Other
- #WRITEPHOTO – OFFICE – Ladyleemanila
- Growing Young, Spitefully #writephoto #creativefiction #humour | TanGental
- #Writephoto – Office – nope, not pam
- #writephoto [Kyle’s] office – Lorraine’s frilly freudian slip
I hope you’ll join me for another #writephoto challenge published today at 12 o’clock GMT.
Thank you all again for taking part in #writephoto – Office
With special thanks to Sue who originally made the #writephoto challenge so meaningful for all of us and gave me her blessing to continue it.