I stand on the precipice
My eyes gazing out
My future’s mapped out
Yet I have my doubts
To stand where it’s steady
Or to take that leap
Never quite knowing
What’s under one’s feet
For visually challenged writers, the image shows a high area of rock with a very steep side beside the coast. The cliff has a grassy top. The sea can be seen further out.
This lovely Cliff Edge was taken at the seaside town of Bridlington. I was amazed that you could get so close to the edge here, it’s actually steeper in places than the image perhaps looks. It was a beautiful day but the wind was blustery and you did feel it could lift you off at any moment.
What an astonishing week for entries, my little shot of a stroll by the sea seems to have inspired you all, and what marvellous creative pieces you have all made. Thank you all for your continued support. I have tried to reblog a few since the post went out so hopefully, you will have seen some of them trickling through, but here is the list below (if I have missed anyone, please let me know). It makes for fantastic reading.
- WritePhoto # Cliff edge – Keep it alive
- #WRITEPHOTO – Cliff Edge – Ladyleemanila
- Deadly Tide – Masons Mind Menagerie
- together-as-one – writerravenclaw
- #Writephoto-Contemplation – About the Jez of It
- #WRITEPHOTO – Cliff Edge | willowdot21
- writephoto-cliff-edge/ – pensitivity101
- Choices on verge – PRIYANCI JAIN
- Even still – Musing in the sun
- Cliff Hanging #writephoto #drama | TanGental
- A Fish – Tina Stewart Brakebill
- #WRITEPHOTO – Cliff Edge – Tessa Dean – Author
- Dreams and Memories – Peter’s pondering
- #writephoto / Weekend Writing Prompt — The Cliffs – This, That, and The Other
- #writephoto ~ Cliff Edge ~ #Poetry | anitadawesauthor.com
- Cliff Edge | Flash Fiction #writephoto ~ Jemima Pett
- #Writephoto – Cliff Edge – nope, not pam
- Know thy treasure. #poetry and prose. – tales told different
- Sandwiched – Kitty’s Verses
- Reena’s Xploration Challenge #194 polysyndeton
I hope you’ll join me for another #writephoto challenge published today at 12 o’clock GMT.
Thank you all again for taking part in #WRITEPHOTO – Cliff Edge
With special thanks to Sue who originally made the #writephoto challenge so meaningful for all of us and gave me her blessing to continue it.
9 thoughts on “#Writephoto Round-Up – Cliff Edge”
Amazing effort KL. Thank you for doing this
Thank you so much and thank you for continuing to participate each week. KL ❤
Great turnout KL. Thanks for the mention
You’re most welcome, Sadje. Thank you for partcipating. I think this could be the best turnout since I took over the prompt from Sue. KL ❤
Thanks! Great participation indeed. Sue mostly used her photos from her adventures. Like this weeks photo.
As always so many diverse entries. You thought from the Cliff Edge made me think, thank you 💜
I love all the combinations, such brilliant diverse creations. I think you have some rising stars with Morgarna and Merlin. 🙂 KL ❤
That’s what I love about #writephoto it’s so diverse so grateful to you for carrying it on. As for Morgana and Merlin, they are an odd couple💜
Great entries again.
Comments are closed.