Welcome to the weekly #writephoto prompt!
This week’s prompt is a post with a difference – our JULY guest photo!
For visually challenged writers, the image shows a beautiful feathered cloud in the colours of a rainbow.
A great big thank you to Alethea for agreeing to be the featured photo this month. What a beautiful photo for us. Pop over to her blog at https://aletheakehas.com/ to show her some love!
The regulars already know this bit, but for those that don’t:
- Each Thursday at Noon GMT I will post the #writephoto prompt
- Use the image and prompt as inspiration to create a post on your own blog… poetry, prose, humour… light or dark, whatever you choose, as long as it is fairly family-friendly.
- Please have your entries linked back to the original prompt post by the following Tuesday at Noon GMT.
- Link back to this post with a pingback (Hugh has an excellent tutorial here) and/or leave a link in the comments below, to be included in the round-up.
- Please click their links to visit the blogs of other contributors and take time to read and comment on their work.
- Use the #writephoto hashtag in your title so your posts can be found.
- There is no word limit and no style requirements, except that your post must take inspiration from the image and/or the prompt word given in the title of this post.
- Feel free to use #writephoto logo or include the prompt photo in your post if you wish, or you may replace it with one of your own to illustrate your work.
- By participating in the #writephoto challenge, please be aware that your post may be featured as a reblog on this blog and I will link to your post for the round-up each week.
Got a photo that screams out #writephoto prompt? Fancy being next month’s guest photographer? Send your entries to email@example.com
I can’t wait to read your creations.
51 thoughts on “#WRITEPHOTO – FEATHER CLOUD”
Hi K.L. I think you have got the discription of my tree man up instead of that Glorious Cloud Alethea sent you. Hugs 💜💜
Ahaa! Very good spot, I think it’s a case of more hurry less speed – haha. Thank you, it’s amended now. KL ❤
Excellent , we all do it 💜💜
Hi KL, here’s my post;
Thanks for a lovely prompt
Oh wow. That’s a beautiful photo! Thanks for the prompt, KL
Reblogged this on About the Jez of It.
Thank you for featuring my photo 💙
You’re most welcome. Thank you for submitting it, it’s wonderful. KL ❤
Interesting photo. My take is here: https://trentsworld.blog/2021/07/29/feather-cloud-writephoto/ t
Reblogged this on The Light Behind the Story and commented:
Honored to have a photo of mine featured in KL’s #writephoto prompt this week and looking forward to reading the creative prose that it inspires:
lovely photo 🙂
Hi Alethea thank you for the wonderful photo, I hope you and yours are keeping well.
Hi K. L. Thank you as always for hosting #writephoto here is my entry.
Hi, Willow. I’m so glad you like the photo. We are doing well enough. 🤗 ❤️
I am so pleased that you all are 💗
I hope you and yours are also well ❤️
We are getting there thank you 💜
I am glad to hear it ❤️
I enjoyed writing this:
Thanks for providing a perfect way for me to show some gratitude!
Here’s mine: lovely photo
Not sure my pingback worked (quirky computer):
Hi KL and Alethea,
Thanks for hosting and the picture. Here’s my entry :-
Thank you all for stopping by and reading.
Comments are closed.