Take the time to go outdoors
Take the time to explore
Take the time to feel the breeze
Flowing through the outstretched trees
Take the time to have a walk
Take the time to hear nature talk
Take the time to visit somewhere new
You may just find a whole new you
This image was taken at my local nature reserve. It is one of my favourite places to visit. It’s so beautiful no matter the time of day or night and it’s ever changing throughout the year.
A brilliant variety of responses. I have tried to reblog a few since the post went out so hopefully, you will have seen some of them trickling through, but here is the list below (if I have missed anyone, please let me know). It makes for fantastic reading.
- tunnel – pensitivity101
- Cajun Swamp Chicken – A Unique Title For Me
- Tunnel – Ladyleemanila
- Item One… #writephoto #humour | TanGental
- WritePhoto # Tunnel – Keep it alive
- Three Things Challenge 627 and #WRITEPHOTO – Tunnel (Challenge)
- Tunnel | #flashfiction #30DaysWild ~ Jemima Pett
- “Betty’s Way” ©J.E.Goldie – #WRITEPHOTO – Tunnel – June 10, 2021
- #Writephoto ~ Tunnel | Anita Dawes & Jaye Marie
I hope you’ll join me for another #writephoto challenge published today at 12 o’clock GMT.
Thank you all again for taking part in #writephoto – Tunnel
With special thanks to Sue who originally made the #writephoto challenge so meaningful for all of us and gave me her blessing to continue it.