We pitter-patter slowly
Wandering here and there
Picking up a shell or two
No worries and no cares
We head over for an icecream
Something to keep us cool
Then spotted crabs and creatures
When we gazed into the rockpool
Dodging dodgy seagulls
After our fish and chips
We wandered back towards our car
We’ve had such a lovely trip!
This photo was actually taken in autumn last year on the beach of Seaton Carew. I love visiting the beach. I’m not really one for sitting sunbathing but I love the sandcastles, sand dunes, rockpools, having a paddle, arcade’s and a chippy lunch/tea. The whole adventure of being at the seaside.
I’ve had so many wonderful responses and enjoyed each and every one. I have tried to reblog a few since the post went out so hopefully, you will have seen some of them trickling through, but here is the list below (if I have missed anyone, please let me know). It makes for fantastic reading.
- British Summer Time – About the Jez of It
- Beach – Ladyleemanila
- Finger of Suspicion – Masons Mind Menagerie
- Small Creatures – The Inkwell
- writephoto-3rd-june-beach – pensitivity101
- Washed | Hearing The Mermaids Sing
- The Beach – Willowdot21
- Secrets in the meadow, Promises on the beach. (A ballad) – tales told different
- The Beach #writephoto | Trent’s World (the Blog
- Writephoto ~ Beach ~ #Poetry | Anita Dawes & Jaye Marie
- The good, the bad, and the ugly – Peter’s pondering
- Photograph In A Box- #writephoto – Cozy Quiet Corner
- WritePhoto # My first day at the Beach – Keep it alive
- #Writephoto- Beach – theindieshe
- The memory lane – a short story – My Random Ramblings
- Stars in the background – Kitty’s Verses
- The Beach #30DaysWild – Jemima Pett
I hope you’ll join me for another #writephoto challenge published today at 12 o’clock GMT.
Thank you all again for taking part in #writephoto – BEACH
With special thanks to Sue who originally made the #writephoto challenge so meaningful for all of us and gave me her blessing to continue it.