This week’s prompt photo was provided by Jemima Pett. Be sure to check her blog out here.
When asked about the image Jemima wrote:
I took the overnight train to Venice, starting from Norwich, going to London, then Paris, change at Dijon, and join the Trans-Alpine sleeper. I awoke to the sight of Lake Garda whizzing past in the distance. It was November, cold in the mountains, fresh in the air, and the light was fabulous. Emerging from the terminus at Venice, straight onto the Grand Canal, was a sight that outdid my imagination. And then I walked through the streets to my hotel. This was one of many nooks and crannies on the way.JEMIMA PETT
I’ve had so many wonderful responses and enjoyed each and every one. I have tried to reblog a few since the post went out so hopefully, you will have seen some of them trickling through, but here is the list below (if I have missed anyone, please let me know). It makes for fantastic reading.
- Bridge Between – About the Jez of It
- Money Shot – Masons Mind Menagerie
- STEPS – Ladyleemanila
- Where We Met – A Unique Title For Me
- STEPS | pensitivity101
- steps – willowdot21
- Familiar Steps – Sillyfrog’s Blog *NEW PARTICIPANT
- Anita Dawes & Jaye Marie
- Bridge The Ancient To The Modern #writephoto | TanGental
- Steps – theindieshe
- Steps – Keep it alive
- An Oral, Aural, Adventitious Allegory – Peter’s pondering
- The unexpected encounter – a short story – My Random Ramblings *NEW PARTICIPANT
- steps-of-venice – jemimapet
- STEPS – Stine Writing *NEW PARTICIPANT
- steps – ninjalibrarian *NEW PARTICIPANT
- Steps #senryu – RuthScribbles aka RuthEK
- STEPS | CoC-GetFit *NEW PARTICIPANT
- steps – inkdropblog
I hope you’ll join me for another #writephoto challenge published today at 12 o’clock GMT.
Thank you all again for taking part in #writephoto – STEPS.
With special thanks to Sue who originally made the #writephoto challenge so meaningful for all of us and gave me her blessing to continue it.