Welcome to the weekly #writephoto prompt!
This week’s prompt is a post with a difference – our MAY guest photo!
For visually challenged writers, the image shows steps up and over a bridge, with narrow alleyways at each side of the bridge.
A great big thank you to Jemima Pett for agreeing to be the featured photo this month. What a beautiful photo for us. Pop over to her blog at http://jemimapett.com/ to show her some love!
The regulars already know this bit, but for those that don’t:
- Each Thursday at Noon GMT I will post the #writephoto prompt
- Use the image and prompt as inspiration to create a post on your own blog… poetry, prose, humour… light or dark, whatever you choose, as long as it is fairly family-friendly.
- Please have your entries linked back to the original prompt post by the following Tuesday at Noon GMT.
- Link back to this post with a pingback (Hugh has an excellent tutorial here) and/or leave a link in the comments below, to be included in the round-up.
- Please click their links to visit the blogs of other contributors and take time to read and comment on their work.
- Use the #writephoto hashtag in your title so your posts can be found.
- There is no word limit and no style requirements, except that your post must take inspiration from the image and/or the prompt word given in the title of this post.
- Feel free to use #writephoto logo or include the prompt photo in your post if you wish, or you may replace it with one of your own to illustrate your work.
- By participating in the #writephoto challenge, please be aware that your post may be featured as a reblog on this blog and I will link to your post for the round-up each week.
If you need some more inspiration or fancy a bit of light reading, click here for last weeks round-up.
I can’t wait to read your creations.
41 thoughts on “#WRITEPHOTO – STEPS”
Reblogged this on About the Jez of It.
wasn’t expecting all this to come out yet but hey – thank you KL
This was such a brilliant, heartbreaking entry. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. KL ❤
Dowden finds himself pursued for money he never stole. What’s going on? Will he survive?
thanks for the prompt, KL 🙂
Here’s mine KL.
For some reason Willow’s pingback has not appeared this is her entry here:
https://anitadawesauthor.com/2021/05/29/83774/ Just in case the pingback fails…
A lovely picture!
Thanks KL Caley and Jemima Pett.
Pingback @ https://indishe.wordpress.com/2021/05/29/writephoto-steps/
And mine’s ready to go on Monday morning around 7 ish UK time. http://jemimapett.com/blog/2021/05/31/flash-fiction-steps-of-venice-writephoto/
My first time 🙂 Jemima’s photo spoke to me, so I pulled off a story just in time.
Here’s my contribution http://ruthscribbles.com/2021/05/31/todays-scribble-05-31-21-writephoto-steps-senryu/
Will need to consider how to take part in your photo challenge. I don’t do much clicking as much as i do writing. so will have to glean up some pictures. how’s your book coming up?
Comments are closed.