Welcome to the weekly #writephoto prompt!
Ever capture a moment in time, I think I did just that below – a look between the two – no human words were uttered yet the image means you know something is happening.
I can’t wait to read your entries with this one, I think it could prove a lot of fun! Or just a name of a pub – haha. Enjoy.
For visually challenged writers, the image shows a swan in grassland staring at a small dog with a red colour.
The regulars already know this bit, but for those that don’t:
- Each Thursday at Noon GMT I will post the #writephoto prompt
- Use the image and prompt as inspiration to create a post on your own blog… poetry, prose, humour… light or dark, whatever you choose, as long as it is fairly family-friendly.
- Please have your entries linked back to the original prompt post by the following Tuesday at Noon GMT.
- Link back to this post with a pingback (Hugh has an excellent tutorial here) and/or leave a link in the comments below, to be included in the round-up.
- Please click their links to visit the blogs of other contributors and take time to read and comment on their work.
- Use the #writephoto hashtag in your title so your posts can be found.
- There is no word limit and no style requirements, except that your post must take inspiration from the image and/or the prompt word given in the title of this post.
- Feel free to use #writephoto logo or include the prompt photo in your post if you wish, or you may replace it with one of your own to illustrate your work.
- By participating in the #writephoto challenge, please be aware that your post may be featured as a reblog on this blog and I will link to your post for the round-up each week.
If you need some more inspiration or fancy a bit of light reading, click here for last weeks round-up.
I can’t wait to read your creations.
35 thoughts on “#WRITEPHOTO – SWAN”
Joyful entry! Thanks KL ❤
Wade and his dog Plumber come across a mute swan. They can tell all is not well and go to the rescue.
Very informative – thanks Mason. KL ❤
Thank you 🙂
Hi KL, here’s my story
A bit of action. Thank Sadje. KL ❤
You’re welcome 😊
Terrific photo. Hope you like my take
Great Post Di, I love the photo’s you added too. KL ❤
Thanks. We never encouraged the swans, but they often came alongside our boat. It was wonderful, especially being able to watch the babies growing up.
Here is mine KL
Lovely entry. Thanks KL ❤
Thank you KL💜💜
Pingback @ https://indishe.wordpress.com/2021/05/07/writephoto-swan/
Mine will be live on Monday about 7.45 am UK. http://jemimapett.com/blog/2021/05/10/swan-guard-writephoto/
Comments are closed.