This weeks photo was provided by Sadje, this is what she says about it:
I took this photo by Lake reflection, near Mt Rainier, Washington state. It was the summer of 2019.Sadje
You can find Sadje’s own creative entry here: WritePhoto- Lake – Keep it alive
With Sue’s permission, I took up the #writephoto reigns and asked you all to join in once again on this creative challenge. I’ve had so many wonderful responses and enjoyed each and every one. I have tried to reblog a few since the post went out so hopefully, you will have seen some of them trickling through, but here is the list below (if I have missed anyone, please let me know). It makes for fantastic reading.
- Lake of Fire – Masons Mind Menagerie
- Lake (Voices) #writephoto | Trent’s World (the Blog)
- lakeside | inkdrops.blog
- writephoto-lake | pensitivity101
- #WRITEPHOTO – Lake . | willowdot21
- WritePhoto- Lake – Keep it alive
- #WRITEPHOTO-LAKE | indishe
- Lakeside #writephoto | TanGental
- #writephoto challenge ~ Lake | Anita Dawes & Jaye Marie
- Lake #writephoto | Of Glass & Paper
- Lake #haiku – RuthScribbles aka RuthEK
- On the edge of darkness #writephoto – tales told different
- #WRITEPHOTO – Lake – Ladyleemanila
- reflections-on-the-atozchallenge2021-camp-nanofinmo-writephoto-and-iwsg | jemimapett
- The Cursed Village | kittysverses
I hope you’ll join me for another #writephoto challenge published today at 12 o’clock GMT.
Thank you all again for taking part in #writephoto and Sadje for sharing her photo with us – to enter your photo for the monthly guest photo spot, please email an image with a short paragraph about it to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info – visit here.
With special thanks to Sue who originally made the #writephoto challenge so meaningful for all of us.