“Ten Things You Shouldn’t Say on a Date.
1. You’re wearing that?
2. Something smells funny.
3. Where’s the Tylenol?
4. And to think, I first wanted to date your brother.
5. I have a confession to make…
6. My dad has a suit just like that.
7. That man is hot. Look at him.
8. My ex, may he rot in hell forever…
9. You’re going to order that? Seriously?
10. You’re how old?”
― Gena Showalter, Animal Instincts
For today’s #maydays prompt, how about a bit of dating? Got a story to tell, a blossoming romance or an ultimate disaster story. Either way I’d love to hear! 🙂
Remember you can write a memory, short flash fiction, poetry or whatever may take your fancy and pingback here so that I can pop by and visit you. Don’t forget to TAG your prompt #maydays too.